It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a family man, in middle management and in my early 40's, i shouldnt be getting this excited over a summer transfer window should i?? im acting like a giddily school girl whos got a crush on that lead singer from One direction.

I looked up the lyrics to that song on AZlyrics.com

AZ - Alexis SancheZ

Coincidence?

An anagram of Alexis Sanchez is Six Hazel Canes. Six is the number of deals we've done so far. Hazel Canes could mean something too, probably to do with Mbappe.

There's too much evidence here to ignore.

I remember you!! Didn't you also write the unfathomable 'explanations' for the Dusty Bin clues in Ted Roger's 3-2-1?
ted-rogers-321.jpg

As much as Tolmie's cryptic clues build the anticipation; can't he just provide information explicitly?

Just enjoy the ride mate....whether it ends up being right or wrong, its just a bit of fun, while we wait for anymore signings. Personally dont think we'll sign Mbappe and might even struggle to get Arsenal to sell Sanchez but with 4 weeks of the transfer window left and having got most of our main targets wrapped up before season started, anything else is a bonus...

As much as Tolmie's cryptic clues build the anticipation; can't he just provide information explicitly?

It would be nice wouldn't it?

Based on news reports, I'm going to guess that we're holding out for Mbappe to give us the go ahead and then we'll try and agree a fee with Monaco. After Pep's meeting with him it might be that we've had good news and it's looking promising.

As much as I enjoy the transfer forum during the boring summer months I do also enjoy taking it off my favourites list on Aug 31st.
So much drivel and oddballs ha! Entertaining though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.