It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Barkley?

In Great Expectations, Philip Pirrip lived at Satis House. Satis is the second word in the Everton motto. Barkley is in the last year of his contract is he not, and maybe he's holding out for his hero Pep Guardiola to come and rescue him??

I meant in addition to Danilo as right now we have (based on rumoured permanent and loan outgoings):

CB
Kompany
Otamendi
Stones

LB
Mendy
Danilo
Fernandinho

RB
Walker
Danilo
Fernandinho

DM
Fernandinho
Danilo
Gundogan (not ideal role for him)
Yaya (only as a last resort)
Kompany (everyone above have been kidnapped by Amazonians)

It's not great to have your first choice DM as your main backup for both LB and RB if one of your fullbacks gets hurt.

I actually think Stones would be great in DM, as I've argued already, but I do agree with detractors that may not happen (though, I think that is mostly due to our being short at CB).
Simple answer will be 3 at the back which he will play a good few times

Great expectations as in 'who the dickins is that?'

When we pull a surprise out.

Think it relates to us expecting to nail one of the two big name forwards we're after.

See, we will now go very quite as all our signings are almost done;)

It's over to Alexi to get this done & Araenal to sign Lemar even though Monaco have sold enough already, with Mbappa maybe going??

Ross Barkley?

In Great Expectations, Philip Pirrip lived at Satis House. Satis is the second word in the Everton motto. Barkley is in the last year of his contract is he not, and maybe he's holding out for his hero Pep Guardiola to come and rescue him??

His nickname was Pip. Maybe it means we are going to get pipped to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.