Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Both the Nevilles are wankers, full of fucking bile against City and even though little penis boy tries to come across as fair he hates us almost as much as we hate him and the rest of the fucking rag scum propaganda team.
Gary Neville is a TWAT.

Meh! I like him. More football knowledge in his pinky for than most tv heads have in their heads.

Sure he is a rag, and he is biased in favor of the raga. Especially on points of opinion. But when it comes to analysis, he is refreshing. Not like all the other dolts.

I have met GN at Wembley when we beat them 1-0 in the semi. Bumped into him and his mates as he was leaving. Believe me when I say he hates city with a passion. He hates everything we stand for. I cannot believe there are city fans saying that as a pundit he is alright??? WTF. He is average at best as a pundit no better than the rest of them. For years he looked upon city as a joke and he still believes that. People like him do not believe that City have the right to be as good as we are. So lets have no more of this rubbish talk on here saying that people have no problem with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.