Inigo Martinez

Reported by @diarioas an English "big club" has bid for Real Sociedad centre back Iñigo Martínez: willing to pay his €30m release clause.

Personally want Mangala to be given a chance, he was quality with Kompany as his partner and showed on the ball ability all season here in Spain, not to mention that he's a physical specimen who could neutralize someone like Lukaku. I think that he's earned it, although I fully trust Pep's judgement
So do I mate, too many write him off too easily

Reported by @diarioas an English "big club" has bid for Real Sociedad centre back Iñigo Martínez: willing to pay his €30m release clause.
Out of top English clubs Liverpool and City need defender. Chelsea and United already bought one.

City need left footed CB ideally though, so its probably us.

At this point, of rather keep Mangala than go out buying another. We have simply spent enough on defense. Time to look somewhere else.

The amount spent Dax, is immaterial. We haven't spent well enough and need to spend again to fix it.

Mangala is nowhere near and not a Pep player.

The amount spent Dax, is immaterial. We haven't spent well enough and need to spend again to fix it.

Mangala is nowhere near and not a Pep player.
Who is Madrid's 4th CB? Chelsea's, Barca's, Tottenham, Juve, PSG, Bayern, Dotmund, Roma?

I think Mangala matches up favorably

I'm not so sure we are so far off?

Don't get me wrong, I like. Inigo Martinez. And if he is available, would rather have him.

Who is Madrid's 4th CB? Chelsea's, Barca's, Tottenham, Juve, PSG, Bayern, Dotmund, Roma?

Don't get me wrong, I like. Inigo Martinez. And if he is available, would rather have him.

Can't confess I've seen anything of him. Only worry is his height. 5'11 which isn't exactly big for a CB and the likes of Costa, Lukaku, Benteke could all punish us.

With Mangala it's more of a problem with how poorly he fits into the style of play, he'd make for suitable cover for other clubs, but not a Pep team. He's in the same category as Hart, Iheanacho and Fernando in that regard, not a bad player but just a mismatch.

Can't confess I've seen anything of him. Only worry is his height. 5'11 which isn't exactly big for a CB and the likes of Costa, Lukaku, Benteke could all punish us.

He probably is similar in pace and strength to Otamendi and from what I've seen i think he jumps just as high as Otamendi or maybe even higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.