Seasoncard

Got my e-mail, so all is well. As on 13th May, at 93 minutes, 0 seconds, precisely — never in doubt. Cool as you like…
They claim that the scarf was designed by us, so that's probably why it's a pretty good one. I was never consulted, though. Anybody on here recollect being consulted on that one?

I miss the books - excitement of what number the match would be in the wooden slot signs around Maine Road. Especially when you find that number was missing from the book ! :)

Haha. Same here too. When I contacted Supporter Services via Twitter, was told they sent address details to print "early July". Even though I changed my address before that. The club will continue to improve in every aspect, but the ticket office will still be the ticket office.

Mine was the same, although I set up mail redirection with Royal Mail. It was out for delivery this morning and now I've just had an email saying it's been returned to sender. Now I have the joy of dealing with Supporter Services to sort it out.

Got my e-mail, so all is well. As on 13th May, at 93 minutes, 0 seconds, precisely — never in doubt. Cool as you like…
They claim that the scarf was designed by us, so that's probably why it's a pretty good one. I was never consulted, though. Anybody on here recollect being consulted on that one?

I vaguely remember one of the surveys asking my opinion on some scarf designs so maybe that was it? It also asked about shirts as well if I remember correctly.

Apologies if posted elsewhere but does anyone know how "epurse" works?
I've moved seats this year, resulting in a £200 credit but can't find it anywhere on my account, and no reply to an email sent to customer services.

Apologies if posted elsewhere but does anyone know how "epurse" works?
I've moved seats this year, resulting in a £200 credit but can't find it anywhere on my account, and no reply to an email sent to customer services.

Call supporter services they should refund it to your payment catd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.