Talksport

The idiots women and cass i think it was were talking about how leicester got a good back up striker in nacho for 2 million,you just have to laugh at their lack of research
They were talking about a fantasy league team prices

Jon Culshaw.

He's does some great sketches on dead ringers Radio 4 as Trump and Spicer.

But off thread, but he phoned us up at work a few years back for Dead Ringers. He was pretending to be Russell Crowe from Gladiators and wanted to know how much he would get if he pawned his sword with it's jewelled encrusted hilt! Fortunately I didn't take the call because I'd never heard of Dead Ringers or seen Gladiator and would have told him to fuck off. The girl who did take it had done both and sussed him pretty early on in the call and played her part admirably which made for good listening when it was aired.

Brazils not happy about this final being played in Skopje, because he doesn't know it he automatically thinks it's a 3rd world country.
He also said this mighty final tonight could be a dress rehearsal for the Champions league final.

Cheers Al

To be fair, 'could' is accurate.

I suppose it's a dress rehearsal in as much as Bayern can't be there so they've got some other bunch in red to show up instead.

Brazils not happy about this final being played in Skopje, because he doesn't know it he automatically thinks it's a 3rd world country.
He also said this mighty final tonight could be a dress rehearsal for the Champions league final.

Cheers Al
Brazil probably thinks Skopje is an East European beer

Cheers Al
The bitter bastard is gutted his employer isn't paying for him to go there and watch it only to cry off presenting the next day as he's still pissed on the cheap local grog. The veiled threat was in him saying which bar he's drinking in tonight. If RM batter them Danny Kelly will be waiting by his phone for the call at 4am.

Did Bollock just say "It's not the white players who kick off/go out on the lash" straight after VVD comments about Soton 'insulting him'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.