It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he only let Nacho leave becuase he knows someone else is arriving and that it is (behind the scenes) already agreed !!

That's my point. He must be certain that we have an excellent addition on the way otherwise I've totally misinterpreted all the noise this summer regarding our need for another goalscorer....

That's my point. He must be certain that we have an excellent addition on the way otherwise I've totally misinterpreted all the noise this summer regarding our need for another goalscorer....

Well, if we don't win the league he'll be able to say "told you so". Maybe that's part of it?

I have to say, much as I support the idea of us having another goalscorer, we definitely have the strongest squad now. Time for Pep to prove his worth.

That's what I think too.

Technically, it's not a meltdown if you're expecting it and it transpires.

From my perspective, if he agreed to join us, but then met bacon face at the airport and joined them, that is cause for meltdown

1702.jpg
Harry Arter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.