General transfer rumours

Interesting read about the possibilities of Ronaldo to Monaco. Worth a read, make your own minds up how true / fake it is...seems kinda believable.

If true, it's going to rattle the world of football. My stance currently is of cautious cynicism.

Interesting read about the possibilities of Ronaldo to Monaco. Worth a read, make your own minds up how true / fake it is...seems kinda believable.

Not impossible given the right financial package and the reaction from the rags would be hilarious but... well Fabinho's still at Monaco so that's one thing from that post that hasn't happened yet - could be the poster is just Monaco's equivalent of Shane.

I mean it's great value for Coutinho but pretty much rules them out of challenging for major trophies.

Last edited:
@SkyKaveh 1m1 minute ago

Barcelona ready to pay up to €120m (£109m) to Liverpool for Philippe Coutinho

he is no where close to being worth that much....but guess have to throw the Neymar money somewhere

@SkyKaveh 1m1 minute ago

Barcelona officials in Germany today trying to sign Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund. He wants to leave. Dortmund want £100m

A great talent...100m not so much

Three haggis and a deep fried mars bar. Probably be a couple of million.
Hmmm hope we tell them £11 million cash up front or they can stop running to the papers every other day and I hope we’ve learnt a lesson on who and for how long we loan our youngsters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.