Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi just upset they've let Nemar go - hardly earth shattering...

Not currently but without a replacement that could well be enough to rock the boat.

I think Barcelona is in his heart, all we are seeing is a reaction to recent events.

Whether or not it's enough for him to jump ship remains to be seen but I personally doubt it.

If Messi were to ever come to the PL, I've got a strong bunch he'd be slated like Ozil is for his perceived lack of passion just because neither run around like a headless chicken or getting "stuck in" to satiate the testosterone levels of PL fans.

Messi was Messi today. He has never needed to run a lot and show a lot of pashun and desiyah to do what he does. Let's not clutch at straws here folks.

If Messi were to ever come to the PL, I've got a strong bunch he'd be slated like Ozil is for his perceived lack of passion just because neither run around like a headless chicken or getting "stuck in" to satiate the testosterone levels of PL fans.

Messi was Messi today. He has never needed to run a lot and show a lot of pashun and desiyah to do what he does. Let's not clutch at straws here folks.
how have you come up with comparing him to Ozil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.