Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Same here. Well I might be able to but would be tricky and can't commit to it now. Had heard it was gameweek 4 and was there ready to book flights! Well annoying

Snap. I was looking at flights and everything

Flying to Malaga at 8.15 on the Friday for a stag do. Wouldn't get back from Holland until Thursday night. She'd chop my knackers off lol

Fantastic!!! Coming over from the US for the matches on 14 and 21 October. If I have a Cityzens Matchday membership, are the chances good that I will be able to get a ticket to the Napoli match on the 17th?

If that Feyenoord kid gives me the v's he will be about 20 now then i'll snap em of his bastard hand and ram em up his effing arsehole :-D

Fucking Ukraine in winter, jesus christ don't go if your a feeling a bit down bloody hell xD

Feyenoord for me. They have a bit of a reputation but at 6 ft 1 with specs, I should be ok if I keep my gob shut.
Hoping the short notice deters others and let's me get a ticket through the club.

If that Feyenoord kid gives me the v's he will be about 20 now then i'll snap em of his bastard hand and ram em up his effing arsehole :-D

Fucking Ukraine in winter, jesus christ don't go if your a feeling a bit down bloody hell
xD

Great excuse to get absolutely shitfaced though!

Not that many will need the excuse to do so.

Shakhtar away before rags is a pain but a different way to look at it is this set of fixtures gives us the best chance to make that game meaningless.

Spot on. Exactly what I was thinking. Get the group wrapped up in the 5 matches then send no key players over to Ukraine, just have them resting for the derby. Idealistic maybe but fingers crossed that's what will happen.

Spurs' draw isn't as bad as it first seems. Dortmund aren't the team the were over the last few years. It will come down to those games as apoel should be a given and they're both unlikely to trouble Madrid.

I think you underestimate BVB. They have made some very good signings - Toprak and Dahoud. Philipp is supposedly useful too.

Barcelona/Juventus Bayern/PSG, Real Madrid no thanks let's win our group.
It would be nice if we had a couple of games breathing space qualifying for a change.

But this is City were on about. Knowing us we'll need to win by 2 in Donetsk and hope Napoli draw otherwise we're in the Thursday cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.