Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Sorry if it's been posted but I just got in from work.
Is there anywhere where I can see all the fixtures? Mostly interested in the mach day one fixtures (Lisbon teams in particular).

Fantastic!!! Coming over from the US for the matches on 14 and 21 October. If I have a Cityzens Matchday membership, are the chances good that I will be able to get a ticket to the Napoli match on the 17th?

You'll have no problem mate.

Sorry if it's been posted but I just got in from work.
Is there anywhere where I can see all the fixtures? Mostly interested in the mach day one fixtures (Lisbon teams in particular).

Try the CL website or app on your phone

Anyone know if city are doing the single price for 3 group stage home matches like they did last season ?

Can somebody please explain to a thicko what the criteria is for the difference between groups ABCD & EFGH.
I understand clubs from the same country cannot be in the same group & that would only exclude us from 4 groups but seemingly that is not the case it looks like another layer of seeding.

Can somebody please explain to a thicko what the criteria is for the difference between groups ABCD & EFGH.
I understand clubs from the same country cannot be in the same group & that would only exclude us from 4 groups but seemingly that is not the case it looks like another layer of seeding.

I might be wrong but it involves TV coverage and weather limitations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.