Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

Id go after him if I was Sergio. He can spunk as much money as he wants pursuing it even it gets him nowhere. Id do it just out of spite to make his life uncomfortable. I bet that statement is withdrawn tomorrow because he will shit himself when he realises the shit that could hit him.

And City's press office need to be all over this with the media and BBC.

Fucking ridiculous all this shit. Back in the day those twats would have had a good hiding if the fences didn't stop it. These young lads are just celebrating a 97th minute goal.

I agree.

Id go after him if I was Sergio. He can spunk as much money as he wants pursuing it even it gets him nowhere. Id do it just out of spite to make his life uncomfortable. I bet that statement is withdrawn tomorrow because he will shit himself when he realises the shit that could hit him.

And City's press office need to be all over this with the media and BBC.

Fucking ridiculous all this shit. Back in the day those twats would have had a good hiding if the fences didn't stop it. These young lads are just celebrating a 97th minute goal.
The trouble is the media would highlight that as "multi-millionaire footballer hounds minimum wage employee" or something similar.

manchester-city-sterling.jpg

I think the fat bloke in the orange hi-vis jacket is the steward in question.
Looks like the bastard to me,sorry if I offended anyone with my language there,did I mention he's a fat bastard as well fucking corner boy more like..

Can see it from both sides. Sergio is obviously showing concern for the fan, but the stewards and the police had a job to do and were trying to do it. They obviously felt Sergio had to get back to do their job (and yes i agree he should have) but pushing Sergio away is wrong, just as its wrong for Sergio to push back.

looks a bit of 'handbags' ... no one 'hit' anyone ... but Sergio lost his head after that and if the bobby's hadn't stepped in ... it could have been worse.

Bit of common sense needed on both sides.

And no .... I ain't a Rag before those that cant handle opinions that differ from theirs.

Where does Sergio push back? I see him swing his arm as if to say "don't touch me" but not seen him push anyone?

Steward tried to shove him. I don't see Segio shoving the steward? (or have I missed a vid?)

manchester-city-sterling.jpg

I think the fat bloke in the orange hi-vis jacket is the steward in question.

It looks like at least one copper is squaring up to Mendy and the fat steward is holding the other players back. I don't understand all this, they cause more problems than they stop and inflame situations with behaviour like this. It is the same with the referee's furiously blowing the whistle when players run toward their fans to celebrate. Leave them to it, then call them away and it will be over quicker than what happens now.

Can see it from both sides. Sergio is obviously showing concern for the fan, but the stewards and the police had a job to do and were trying to do it. They obviously felt Sergio had to get back to do their job (and yes i agree he should have) but pushing Sergio away is wrong, just as its wrong for Sergio to push back.

looks a bit of 'handbags' ... no one 'hit' anyone ... but Sergio lost his head after that and if the bobby's hadn't stepped in ... it could have been worse.

Bit of common sense needed on both sides.

And no .... I ain't a Rag before those that cant handle opinions that differ from theirs.

I can't see it from both sides because the video earlier in the thread shows the steward dragging the fan onto the pitch. So he has created the entire situation and has tried it on with a complaint to cover his own arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.