Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

More concerned about sergio putting his hand on the officer,which could have escalated...
That's the only thing I've seen in the vid which could be a problem but 99 times out of 100 if the copper lets it go at the time there's no comeback. (Mostly they take exception at the time and you end up in steel bracelets)

I was told and don't know how true it may be but posting picture/Video's etc on social media could jeopardise any case that could go to court. As I say, don't know how true but i'm sure someone will know out there.?

City should find out who the city fan is and get him legal advice and take the fat bastard steward to court.
It was great that Kun showed concern for the blue and Kun was very restrained because it's human nature to try and protect somebody being hurt.
Hope Bournemouth get relegated ...shite ground shite fans and shite stewards ...shame really as I think Howe is a great manager

More concerned about sergio putting his hand on the officer,which could have escalated...

Exactly ... touching a copper is an arrestable offence. Credit to the bobby for composure and understanding which clearlt resulted in Sergio calming down.

Nonsense,sergio was sticking up for a fan not losing his head,have a look at bein sports footage which completely clears him

just saw that TV footage. Steward pushes Sergio, Sergio pushes back. Bobby intervenes as Sergio tries to go back and another bobby joins in usher Sergio away to diffuse the situation. Is that not what i just saw?

Over the top action by the stewards involved especially if they pulled him out of the crowd.

It feels like, at the moment, the whole footballing world is having a pop at us. We should pursue this one all the way. The pictures speak for themselves

Sergio, you are and will always be a true blue! What a legend. Love you man! As do every city fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.