Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

Yeah, o.k.

you seriously dont see Sergio trying to get past the 2 coppers to get to the steward. He lost his temperament (as i would probably too in the heat of the moment) after being pushed. Steward was wrong to to push Sergio? i Agree. Did Sergio take offence to being pushed away and pushed back? I agree.

Where have you seen Segio piushing the steward?

in the post i just quoted in the thread with the footage.

Steward tells sergio to go away and pushes him away. Sergio reacts and pushes his right arm to the left shoulder of the steward. Not saying its a 'punch', but its retalliation or 'squaring up' or 'who are pushing?' gesture ...

I was told and don't know how true it may be but posting picture/Video's etc on social media could jeopardise any case that could go to court. As I say, don't know how true but i'm sure someone will know out there.?

it is true only if the parties involved are doing it not the 3rd person. In this scenario if steward or the sponsors who hired them put up a video on social media then it would jeopardize their position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.