Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

you mean its not??

Cool ... brb ... been wanting to slap this copper around the chops for a while now .... lol
There's touching and there's slapping.

There's no offence or law that states physical contact if any kind with a peace officer is an offence. The bobby is pushing Aguero away, Aguero is not pushing him or assaulting him.

you seriously dont see Sergio trying to get past the 2 coppers to get to the steward. He lost his temperament (as i would probably too in the heat of the moment) after being pushed. Steward was wrong to to push Sergio? i Agree. Did Sergio take offence to being pushed away and pushed back? I agree.

in the post i just quoted in the thread with the footage.

Steward tells sergio to go away and pushes him away. Sergio reacts and pushes his right arm to the left shoulder of the steward. Not saying its a 'punch', but its retalliation or 'squaring up' or 'who are pushing?' gesture ...
The video showing him swinging his arm away in a "don't touch/shove me" natural reaction?
I've watched that. I'm waiting for you to tell me where you saw him push the steward.

That steward should be up for a charge along with AFC Bournemouth for failing to properly control fans and prevent them spilling on to the pitch and for having inadequate fencing to stop encroachment.

There's touching and there's slapping.

There's no offence or law that states physical contact if any kind with a peace officer is an offence. The bobby is pushing Aguero away, Aguero is not pushing him or assaulting him.

no i appreciate that, Sergio had the good grace not to go 'through' the bobby, Did try a couple of times to go around him though lol

City should find out who the city fan is and get him legal advice and take the fat bastard steward to court.
It was great that Kun showed concern for the blue and Kun was very restrained because it's human nature to try and protect somebody being hurt.
Hope Bournemouth get relegated ...shite ground shite fans and shite stewards ...shame really as I think Howe is a great manager
The fan is called Zack Weir(@zackweirr) and going off what I've seen on twitter he's got @FSF_FairCop onto the case.

no i appreciate that, Sergio had the good grace not to go 'through' the bobby, Did try a couple of times to go around him though lol
You've said a couple of times on here that one of our players pushed a steward, where is the clip of this ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.