Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

That steward should be up for a charge along with AFC Bournemouth for failing to properly control fans and prevent them spilling on to the pitch and for having inadequate fencing to stop encroachment.

The stewards don't seem to be paying attention to the crowd, during the build up to the goal, which I would assume to be their job. The police seem to ignore the stewards "sitting" on the fan.

i saw Sergio's hand touch the shoulder on the steward. if it didnt and was just swatting the stewards hand away, then i apologise after seeing it from a different angle that i looks more like its a swat away.

but still retaliated and thats what is the thing the media will centre on.
Which angle did you see it from where Sergio "touched his shoulder" and worked that out to be a push?
I'm stil waiting for the viideo?

i saw Sergio's hand touch the shoulder on the steward. if it didnt and was just swatting the stewards hand away, then i apologise after seeing it from a different angle that i looks more like its a swat away.

but still retaliated and thats what is the thing the media will centre on.
Can you show us on the teddy bear whereabouts he touched him?

Surely you are on the wum? You should get a thread ban for this nonsense.

oh fuck right off!! i say what i saw and cos i disagree with the mob mentality i'm a wum or a rag. You want to be a sheep, go right ahead. but dont tell me i cant have my opinion.

There you go ... i granted your wish .... @Ric and @Damocles can happily delete my account, which i've request before because of little Hitlers like you thinking there is only one opinion.

oh fuck right off!! i say what i saw and cos i disagree with the mob mentality i'm a wum or a rag. You want to be a sheep, go right ahead. but dont tell me i cant have my opinion.

There you go ... i granted your wish .... @Ric and @Damocles can happily delete my account, which i've request before because of little Hitlers like you thinking there is only one opinion.
Sometimes it's easier to just admit you're wrong, you seem incapable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.