Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

i saw Sergio's hand touch the shoulder on the steward. if it didnt and was just swatting the stewards hand away, then i apologise after seeing it from a different angle that i looks more like its a swat away.

but still retaliated and thats what is the thing the media will centre on.
Ban this toad please

Sometimes it's easier to just admit you're wrong, you seem incapable.

i'm often wrong and freely admit that as i'm human. its sometimes easier to hide from a bully. If i'm wrong on the "detail "that Sergio didnt touch the stewards shoulder then i have already apologised. But i'm not wrong on the "detail" they he retaliated by swatting he stewards arm away and wanted to 'carry on the conversation'.

but you seem incapable accepting that there is more than one point of view.

Bye.

i'm often wrong and freely admit that as i'm human. its sometimes easier to hide from a bully. If i'm wrong on the "detail "that Sergio didnt touch the stewards shoulder then i have already apologised. But i'm not wrong on the "detail" they he retaliated by swatting he stewards arm away and wanted to 'carry on the conversation'.

but you seem incapable accepting that there is more than one point of view.

Bye.
Bye

Just watched a video of it now and horrific stewarding. Fans get excited at 97th minute winner ( how dare they, they should have politely clapped and stayed seated )and then one is having his arm twisted out of socket by 2 stewards. Fair play to Kun, he gets involved trying to help and when he persists in trying to help he gets shoved away so only reacts with a shove back, should be praised for stopping over zealous stewards. The steward needs the sort of treatment from us that the rags gave to Matthew Simmons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.