Aguero v Bournemouth steward - allegation withdrawn

Perhaps it is all part of a plan by City. We have wondered why the away fans at the Etihad are behind(ish) the goal and City choose to let the away team attack that end in the second half. Clearly now it is a plan now to get the away teams who all run over to that side to celebrate all booked. As probably said a thousand times on these threads I will be interested to see how many others are booked now.
None, ever

I hope when we score the opener against the dippers all the players stand still and politely applaud the goal scorer who bows to all four corners of the ground and then walks back to the halfway line
Followed by a good firm handshake beteeen scorer and assister

Is that the fat steward who was on top of the City fan on the pitch?

What the f*** are these stewards doing on the pitch?

The players are still on the pitch, not in the stands.

IMG_0711.jpg
[
The steward in the glasses is clearly pushing our players away and the fat one has a confrontational face full of aggression as he glares at what looks like a fan and Mendy. The police are pushing players as well. A total overreaction more akin to dealing with a mass street fight rather than a celebration of a joyous moment which is what football is supposed to be about. It looks more likely to me that any fans over the barrier were probably pushed there in the celebration and once there were attacked by the over zealous stewards and police.

The sun has just been taken of the shelf at my local newsagent, i saw him removing the label and stuff, said nobody buys it so they are making the paper section smaller to get another fridge in. That goes for most red tops, only ones i see if i glance over are broadsheets. When i was a kid you saw arguments over the last paper on the shelf, not now.

Funny that as my local newsagent has it slap bang in the middle of his window every day.

Anybody who was there wants to have a say the police have launched an appeal for witnesses. Keep copies of everything you send if you do. I am not quite sure why they need more evidence when there were camera's everywhere and one of their own was actually stood on the PITCH filming everything but there you go. Still silence from our club as per usual. Here's the link to the appeal story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...finish-manchester-citys-late-win-bournemouth/

Anybody who was there wants to have a say the police have launched an appeal for witnesses. Keep copies of everything you send if you do. I am not quite sure why they need more evidence when there were camera's everywhere and one of their own was actually stood on the PITCH filming everything but there you go. Still silence from our club as per usual. Here's the link to the appeal story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...finish-manchester-citys-late-win-bournemouth/
Trying to fish for anything they can pin on away supporters to distract from their crap policing....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.