Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. People saying they would never forgive city for this?

Jesus F Christ.

Who do you support?
At the end of the day, he has been tremendously well paid and part of a side that has finished 4th and 3rd.
We have not won a title for 4 years. We need this to change this year, why have blind loyalty to players who aren't pulling up trees
Sanchez makes us a better side than Raheem, simple god damn fact.

I am absolutely baffled at people giving the big one over never forgiving city, as they'll be the ones all over the forum creaming themselves when he scores against Liverpool.

True.

This story has suddenly gone mainstream, I wish someone form the club would knock it on the head asap.
Sanchez would be an excellent signing but sacrificing Sterling would be so short-termism. We want a team for the next 5 years, not just a sh*t or bust approach to this season.

Totally agree mate.

I barely give a shit whether we win the league this season or not. I want to see us continuing to play great football and to develop as a squad. Replacing a home-grown 22 year old English star with a 28 year old Chilean, is a backward step in my book, irrespective of whether it makes us better for 9 months or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.