Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much are we actually prepared to pay for one season before walking away and getting him for free next season?

I'll go for £60m

So wenger supposedly wants 70m for Sanchez if you believe the reports, and now it's 50m plus sterling so in theory Stirling value has plummeted from a 50m player from when we bought him 2 years ago to being a 20m player today what a load of bollox .

I have no way of disproving the RH report in the absence of any comment from City.
Speculation must be expected and like our transfer threads we have to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

The problem as always is that the media no longer report just news, they report views of news together with obscure twitter posts that can be quoted as apparent truth.

I think that we should be suspicious of any reports appearing in the media as having been chosen to sell their product. They may be truthful but have been chosen for their headline worth not their truthfulness. This is the way how it is with the media whatever their subject matter.

Take everything with a pinch of salt because gossip is what they peddle and even that gets flavoured with their contaminated viewpoint.
Maybe a put down for this story from the club might jeapordise the Sanchez talks... Wenger is like the guy in Dumb and Dumber at present where he thinks there is a chance!!

So wenger supposedly wants 70m for Sanchez if you believe the reports, and now it's 50m plus sterling so in theory Stirling value has plummeted from a 50m player from when we bought him 2 years ago to being a 20m player today what a load of bollox .
In a nutshell mate.

penny for raheems thoughts right now, i bet he's aware of the nonsense being spouted about this transfer.

hopefully he and pep have had a chuckle over it over the last few days

Ox seems to have turned down Chelsea to walk on a free next year.
That could make them more desperate for money and accept a lower offer for Sanchez or it could mean they hold out for more to make up for the money lost. Who knows?

talksport just changed their tune now anyway - "breaking news" that it might actually have been arsenal who wanted sterling, rather than city who offered him. YCNMIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.