Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes, I will be pleased.

And WHEN he doesn't shine like a beacon amongst our already great players, I will call you out on this.

As I have said, when he plays for Arsenal, he is not facing parked bus defences week in week out like our lot have to. It's chalk and cheese. If he's as great as you think, he'd still be at Barca.

It's possible for him to be just a bit less talented than Neymar and Messi and still improve our team.

And WHEN he doesn't shine like a beacon amongst our already great players, I will call you out on this.

As I have said, when he plays for Arsenal, he is not facing parked bus defences week in week out like our lot have to. It's chalk and cheese. If he's as great as you think, he'd still be at Barca.

Arsenal face parked busses all the time, or at least they did until recently where everything's gone tits up for them, and he's proven that he's great at breaking them down with well timed through balls to overlapping fullbacks and generally just being active in the box.

The reason he isn't at Barca anymore is because they bought Suarez, Sanchez wanted to start so he left for Arsenal. Don't think you can blame him for not being able to start over any of Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

This sums it up. Can't be arsed to argue anymore. Can't believe some people don't see Sanchez as an improvement.
Yes he would improve our squad but it would be a retrograde step if we lost 22 year old Sterling or 26 year old KDB in the process to be replaced by a 28 year old. If it's a cash deal only I'm all for it.

Arsenal have faced many parked buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.