Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
55m I can't believe...

-
image.png

Seems a bit funny that they've been clamouring for 75m all this time and it looks like it could be done for around 60m.
Must be the Arsenal press machine in full throttle.

The kind of energising player we've lacked since Tevez left. If we do sign him, the pressing from Sanchez and Jesus from the front, coupled with that of the midfield and fullbacks, will mean teams will be exhausted after 60 minutes, and there'll be no let up when we turn to our bench.

more comedy gold

As funny as it is, he's absolutely spot on.

Arsenal are up the wall. Outside their lovey shiny stadium and nice cannon on their badge is everything that is wrong with modern football.

They may as well take FC from their club name because they aren't a football club anymore, they're just a bank for a select few blokes earning £MILLIONS£ from them. For years all they've done is spend as little as possible to just about get into the Champions League so they can earn all that TV money and competition money and sell sell sell their assets. and Their real fans have mostly disappeared from their support due to the extortionate price of tickets and many others just from seeing what's been going on at the club.
That's the worst thing about modern football, not clubs like City spending hundreds of millions to match ambition, it's the money men at clubs scrounging every penny off player transfers and fans as possible.

But, since they never deserved their place in the top league in the first place that time they got mysteriously promoted for no reason, I don't feel sorry for them one bit. They've had a good 80odd years and that'll do.

See you, Arsenal!

I agree, but it's the inevitable consequence of having a player with 1 year to go on his contract, not prepared to sign a new one.

The only thing that genuinely surprises me is that there doesn't seem to have been competition from other clubs. You would have thought Mourinho would be in for him, would you not? Especially at £60m or £65m.
Arsenal might not want to sell to a rival but Wenger would hate to lose him to Mourinho , much better us , plus the fact that we have been schmoozing him for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.