Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these reports are true (which I doubt) it will be funny to watch them pay £20m to him knowing he doesn't want to be there and losing out on another £60m then we take him for nothing next summer.

Wenger has lost the plot and Arsenal are a complete mess under him. They're surely not going to keep Sanche, he'd be sooo unhappy.. Fancy letting ur best player run his contract down like this...

It's a simple plan from the gooners. They are trying to get as much money from us as possible. Contract is signed, Sanchez has told his team mates he's city bound, this is pure greed now from the money men at arsenal.
We should just say name your price. Not a cat in hells chance they will let Sanchez leave for nothing, not a prayer.
He'll be a city player by tomorrow.

Looks like Arsenal want a player in so upping the cash unlikely to work. Only option Sterling? Lemar deal always 50-50 so wonder if we have a Plan B?

Txiki has gotten rid of Bony, Nolito, Iheanacho and waited until the last minute to sign a replacement in Sanchez. Despite everyone knowing we wanted him all summer.

If anyone thinks he's blameless then they're fucking clueless.

For a grown fella you act like a child. You know fuck all as to what happens behind the scenes. I'll leave it at that and let you flap in peace.

he! You funny mate....my first negative "flap type" comment all day.....you like to over exaggerate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.