Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though? If the rumours are correct, he only wanted City. If we want him in January or in the summer, why would it be different ?

I actually think there's more chance of City cooling their interest than of Sanchez cooling his interest in coming

He has more options now and as you say time moves on quickly we may not be so interested in the next window.

Also should consider a Sane, Sterling, or Jesus making a serious step up in development and City may not be interested in slowing that growth next year. So many variables.

Chile play Bolivia next, wouldn't surprise me if he picks up an 'injury' before returning back to Arsenal, a bit like Coutinho's 'back injury' that has all of a sudden got better now he's with Brazil. After the way Arsenal have treated him and as you could see against Paraguay how upset he looked, I doubt he'll make life easy for Arsenal.

Gutted for him. Would have been great to watch in a city shirt and could have carried us in europe and domestically to potential success. We will have to hope Sane and Sterling continue to improve and it should mean opportunities for Diaz. We are light up top without a doubt now and with our defence that makes me concerned.

Utter, utter incompetence from Arsenal. If the shoe was on the other foot would we really feel good about watching a player play for us who doesn't want to be there. Had they faced up to reality they could have pocketed 60m from us and reinvested that in a player for the future who was hungry to be there. Now they have a lame duck who could prove toxic to the dressing room. Well done Arsenal, is their jealousy of us that great?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.