Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca's management sound like a bunch of marde arses. You can't blame him for not signing until he sees some plan laid out. At the moment i would not be surprised if their ace is consistently "lets hope lionel saves us".

they're sounding desperate and taking pot shots at everyone including us and PSG. Balance of power financially and player wise is shifting and they're crying like babies. Good to see.

He's forcing Barca's hand and I hope their board go full batshit crazy and tell Messi to fuck off

What's this all about?
In addition to PSG who UEFA are investigating, the LFP (Spanish* governing body) also made an FFP complaint about Man City. [Onda Cero]
The LFP asked UEFA to investigate revenues coming from 'certain countries'. UEFA only publicly investigating PSG as it stands. [Onda Cero]

The possible punishment if City or PSG were found guilty of FFP breaches could be expulsion from European competitions. [Onda Cero]

Trying to nobble us in case we go for messi

In addition to PSG who UEFA are investigating, the LFP (Spanish* governing body) also made an FFP complaint about Man City. [Onda Cero]
The LFP asked UEFA to investigate revenues coming from 'certain countries'. UEFA only publicly investigating PSG as it stands. [Onda Cero]

The possible punishment if City or PSG were found guilty of FFP breaches could be expulsion from European competitions. [Onda Cero]

That must be it. They are scared.

LFP what a pathetic federation , they must just look at the balance purchases / sales it's easy to undestand that we have not broken the rules lol , our management has helped a team of their pathetic league where there are only 3 credible teams

Barcelona may be, but I dont think UEFA are bothered about us financially these days. Whereas I think they are still very suspicious of PSG.

I honestly think Guardiola would rather Messi stayed at Barca the rest of his career instead of moving to us, he's said it enough in his interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.