Biggest **** in the media

Mark Ogden is at the bernabeau tonight for Spain v Italy.
I hope them Spanish cops beat the shit out of him like they did with us.

This could become the biggest thread ever on bluemoom
And what a sad indictment that would be. But wholly predictable. We (the fans on this forum), are so utterly lacking in the ability to discern facts from opinion. "The Daily Mail gave Raheem 4 out of 10. He was clearly an 8". "United players never get lower than a 7 in the Sun.". We reap what we sow. Fucking embarrassing.

And what a sad indictment that would be. But wholly predictable. We (the fans on this forum), are so utterly lacking in the ability to discern facts from opinion. "The Daily Mail gave Raheem 4 out of 10. He was clearly an 8". "United players never get lower than a 7 in the Sun.". We reap what we sow. Fucking embarrassing.
I agree on that they are cùnts because of their opinions and nothing to do with facts. But there opinions are so biased against our club that fans have a right to be pissed off.
From the media to the refs to the FA / UEFA, it is so blatant that we as a club are treated differently by all the above that even fans of other clubs recognise it.

The day before deadline day. Sterling went from a media hate figure to an amazing prospect who would thrive at arsenal given the chance, and then back to hate figure again all in the same day.

Everyone in the media are cùnts and have a display an element of bias and negativety against our club. It has just become the norm because it has gone on for so long. I purposely look for foreign streams when watching away games so I don't have to listen to them

I agree on that they are cùnts because of their opinions and nothing to do with facts. But there opinions are so biased against our club that fans have a right to be pissed off.
From the media to the refs to the FA / UEFA, it is so blatant that we as a club are treated differently by all the above that even fans of other clubs recognise it.

The day before deadline day. Sterling went from a media hate figure to an amazing prospect who would thrive at arsenal given the chance, and then back to hate figure again all in the same day.

Everyone in the media are cùnts and have a display an element of bias and negativety against our club. It has just become the norm because it has gone on for so long. I purposely look for foreign streams when watching away games so I don't have to listen to them
If you look hard enough, you'll find it. If you don't look, you won't find it. You say "fans of other clubs recognise it". really? How many have you spoken to? The average league attendance in the prem last year was 35k. Let's say, for arguments sake, you spoke or read the opinion of 100 hundred fans from every club. You'd have heard from approximately 0.3% of all the clubs fans.
This thread and all the other biased media / refs / UEFA / Sanchez shite are a fucking embarrassment.

If you look hard enough, you'll find it. If you don't look, you won't find it. You say "fans of other clubs recognise it". really? How many have you spoken to? The average league attendance in the prem last year was 35k. Let's say, for arguments sake, you spoke or read the opinion of 100 hundred fans from every club. You'd have heard from approximately 0.3% of all the clubs fans.
This thread and all the other biased media / refs / UEFA / Sanchez shite are a fucking embarrassment.

Yawn. You really are a bore man/woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.