Jadon Sancho

The proof will be in the pudding,if he is playing first team football for Dortmund in the very near future his decision will be entirely justified.You also have to admire his balls for moving abroad at such a young age - a different culture,and the language issues,is an obstacle he didnt have to create,he could have taken a much easier route elsewhere,i'm sure.

Ultimately he's an ambitious and very confident young man who has seen an opportunity and taken it,that has to be respected.

The proof will be in the pudding,if he is playing first team football for Dortmund in the very near future his decision will be entirely justified.You also have to admire his balls for moving abroad at such a young age - a different culture,and the language issues,is an obstacle he didnt have to create,he could have taken a much easier route elsewhere,i'm sure.

Ultimately he's an ambitious and very confident young man who has seen an opportunity and taken it,that has to be respected.
Could have sworn I saw something on twitter saying that we refused to release him to a team in the UK so he had to go to Europe.

Well he's higher rated than Pat Roberts was when we signed him for 11 mil, in far less inflated market. That deal would be 20 odd mil now. And he's fucked off as well.

There is no positive spin on this.

We have lost one of the major talents in europe for his age, because we have a rep that we don't give kids a chance at City. It doesn't matter whether he makes it or not, he's done one because he doesn't trust us to give him a chance (not because he expects to play now).

Change that impression or lose more in the future.

So why don't the likes of Foden and Diaz think the same?

He's been given #7 and being touted as a first-team player. Am I missing something? He's good for a 17-year-old but nowhere near THAT good at this stage. No way can he replace Dembelé. And if he does we'll have to listen to the ignorant media going on about how we 'let him go' five times a week.

On the flipside if he hits the ground running he could be playing Champion's League football within the next four months.

If we'd signed him from Dortmund, I doubt that would be the general view.
If we'd signed him from Dortmund for our first team he'd probably not have achieved fuck all. I can see where you're coming from though. He's only a kid and probably got bad advice from agents etc. But personally I don't think we'll ever regret getting £10m for him.

He's been given #7 and being touted as a first-team player. Am I missing something? He's good for a 17-year-old but nowhere near THAT good at this stage. No way can he replace Dembelé. And if he does we'll have to listen to the ignorant media going on about how we 'let him go' five times a week.

On the flipside if he hits the ground running he could be playing Champion's League football within the next four months.
It could go either way.
The boy has serious talent that's without doubt, but he looked lost in the FA Youth cup final against Chelsea.
I think he'll struggle to be a regular in Dortmund's first team for at least 18 months.
I wish him all the best though.

He was never going to get first-team team oppurtunities. Which is why he left. Also we were trying to buy Sanchez which would have moved him further down the pecking order.

If any of the EDS players want an oppurtunity the will have to do the same thing.

Try telling Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.