La Liga want Man City investigation

I aint bothered if we sue them or win or whatever, I am so fkin glad our owners are fighting back though. It gives another perspective on the story to the shite coming from Barca (and the press). This club needs more fight, from top to bottom imo.

There was talk about the Etihad deal being upgraded but it was never confirmed. From what I understood City's commerical revenue hasn't actually grown that much. I remember reading something to that effect from Swiss Ramble but that might pre-date this
If they did it in the previous financial year (i.e. to June 2017) then we won't know yet but City's commercial revenue has only increased by £11m in the 3 years 2014-2016.

There was talk about the Etihad deal being upgraded but it was never confirmed. From what I understood City's commerical revenue hasn't actually grown that much. I remember reading something to that effect from Swiss Ramble but that might pre-date this

I did send him a tweet to ask about it. He didn't replied yet.

We made the statement before he made the Girona comments last night I believe.

I read somewhere that we made the statement as a result of comments that he had made which had been published (presumably regarding financial doping) and also because of statements that he hade made which hadnt yet been published but were expected to be published later in the day (presumably the Girona loans).

I did send him a tweet to ask about it. He didn't replied yet.

I looked at the Swiss Ramble report (acknowledged to be a good source) and they pointed out that City's commercial income was flat.

"Commercial income also increased, but by only £5 million (3%) to £178 million, which was a little surprising."

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/manchester-city-my-aim-is-true.html

Commercial Income increased from £173m to £177.9m between periods ending May 2015 and May 2016. So if the Etihad deal has been upgraded it is not yet reflected in the accounts.

From what I can gather, at the time only Mullock reported that the Etihad deal was up for being re-negotiated. No other media outlets ran with the story IIRC. Now Mullock is usually quite reliable with City-related news but not everything he writes comes off. This could've been no more than a speculative article of his as opposed to one fed him by City, as like others have pointed out our commercial revenue hasn't risen anything like enough in the meantime to reflect it.

I've tweeted Mullock and asked him if it ever came off. If he responds, I'll report back.

Does anyone understand yeh accounting stuff mentioned in the mail regarding loan fees wages and book costs and I assume la liga s FFP rules I would assume loan players have no book costs just wages and loan fees but tabas says the more book value was to low so they upped it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.