Alternative striker options

Stockpiling attackers? We have one young striker with lots of potential, but not yet a complete player, and another that needs 20 clear chances before scoring. We used to have 4 strikers. We've sold Iheanacho and Bony is on his way out. Sergio's chance conversion last season fell far short of the other top strikers in the league, despite most of his chances being from a closer range. This season looks like more of the same. So yes, I'd say that we definitely need another striker.
Sterling, Sane, Aguero and Jesus. You want to add two more to that?

We had four strikers in the past and it never worked. Perhaps that is true but he still bagged 30+ and there is no reason he wont do that this season.

I think we need another attacker, not a striker. Especially not someone like Aubameyang who will cost a fortune and will expect to be the main striker.

Sterling, Sane, Aguero and Jesus. You want to add two more to that?

We had four strikers in the past and it never worked. Perhaps that is true but he still bagged 30+ and there is no reason he wont do that this season.

I think we need another attacker, not a striker. Especially not someone like Aubameyang who will cost a fortune and will expect to be the main striker.

Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko - worked

Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo, Jovetic - worked

Though both seasons we basically had 3 seeing as Tevez went golfing and Jovetic was injured. We could definitely use a 3rd out and out striker..A big one, a veteran.

Despite his 2 goals I still don't regard sterling as a striker. I think Aguero and Jesus are our only two out and out strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.