Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Supporter services have tweeted that we need to avoid city hall square and around the stadium.
I think it will be not as bad as they think but a bit careful in these area's is not a bad advice. Keep in mind that 99% of Feyenoord fans are peaceful and friendly. Everybody have fun and i hope this time not the best team (on paper) will win.....:-)

It's one flight not 3, it's a codeshare.

The 7.15 and 11.10 are still on, which is promising I suppose.

It seems strong winds in Amsterdam area from 1000 hrs tomorrow.
I'm on 0705 Easy Jet so hopefully we will get in at 0930 just before.
Hate flying at best of times.

Just posting from under the channel on the Eurostar because I can!
Off for some quality Belgian beer in Antwerp this evening before heading up to Rotterdam in the morning.

Great plan, Antwerp is a great city and no one brews better beer than the Belgians! :)

A concerned observer asks:

why would KLM cancel flights but other airlines fly the same routes? Is it just KLM are early announcing this and cancellations are inevitable or are they shithouses? I'm hoping for the latter

Ryanair cancelled flights from Portugal to Manchester this afternoon due to gale force winds at Manchester. Offered alternative flight on Friday. What a shower of shits, it was perfectly calm this afternoon and those who don't take the alternative flight offered (Friday) get screwed.
Probably the plane would be half empty / broken so the gave the weather as an excuse.

Glad I'm flying out this evening by the sounds of it. At Leeds Bradford airport now waiting to fly out. Should be in Rotterdam in time to see Basel get a result.

I presume you have never been to/from Bradford Leeds airport before it is that high up you take off by simply going forwards. There is a great vid somewhere of a plane trying to land in strong winds, it comes in sideways !
Good luck mate, you're going to need it.

Few blues saying they've been attacked by Feyenoord fans tonight. Not seen anything myself but got to take them at their word.

Hotel is about 5 min walk so this is my current plan...
vfw7x7l.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.