Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pretty new supposed all singing dancing TV can no longer see BT showcase at all since they messed about with it. I have no idea why they keep having to do updates it always cocks things up. Same as All 4 on catch up it doesn't load anymore, most annoying.

I just checked things here in the states and, even though I pay extra for the sport channel package, it seems it's not being shown on any of the Fox Sports or ESPN channels included, and I have to pay on top of that for FOX Match Pass to watch the game. Luckily I am techie, as they say, and have the setup to ensure I can run the stream on my 60 inch tele.

But, coupled with NBC Sports now charging for the privilege of watching half of the premier league matches on their streaming service this season (those not shown on their normal channels), they are taking the piss this year. City is usually featured on the regular channels but I imagine at some point I'll have to take the plunge for that new streaming service (you have to pay for the full year; no weekly or monthly rates).

I just checked things here in the states and, even though I pay extra for the sport channel package, it seems it's not being shown on any of the Fox Sports or ESPN channels included, and I have to pay on top of that for FOX Match Pass to watch the game. Luckily I am techie, as they say, and have the setup to ensure I can run the stream on my 60 inch tele.

In the states you can watch it for free on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FOXSportsChampionsLeague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.