For everyone who swears they were there.... (York away)

Notice how most of the Blues are laughing with a "there's no fucking way Craig Russell meant that" kind of attitude!

Anyone else struggling to remember what they looked like nearly 20 years ago!

I was there but further round, need another pic of the away end

Shite result then took forever to get away from the ground, a few days before Christmas and the centre roads were chocca

Yep I was there. Three things stand out.
1.. Got lost driving there..it took us hours with everybody arguing about which way to go.
2.. Had the best ham BARM I've ever had,even to this day,from a little corner shop on the way to the ground.
3.. Sadly,a couple of blues knocked 'King of the Kippax' fanzines out of the hands of the seller all over the pavement.

Also went to Lincoln away....that was shite as well.

I went to most away games that year. For some reason missed this one. Was in the Shoebar in Ashton buying new dogs (radio in hand) when York scored. Think that was the nadir of being a City fan. Remember Mac well, lashing down, thunder and lightning and Shaun Goater last minute, great day out, 8 of us in the back of a Postman Pat van drinking all kinds of shite European strong ales that were out of date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.