EFL Cup 4th Round Draw | Wolves at Home

Pep's quite right. A completely unnecessary competition that should either be scrapped completely or, at best, only be for teams not in Europe.

When the likes of Burton Albion are resting players then it sums it up. The FA cup is almost the same too. Both becoming a joke.

I think We can safely assume that Pep won't be treating this as a priority this season. It only becomes interesting if you get to the final.

I don't mind it being there. I know its going to be an unpopular opinion, but surely we can just put out a second string team if we wanted. Its a good cup for anyone not in Europe.

DKVlR0oXoAM7DfS.jpg

I think he values it a little more than he lets on, he would have played the kids the other night otherwise. That or maybe he wanted us to keep up our momentum.

As a life long fan would rather be watching EFL cup on a wet Wednesday in the north east.as compared to overrated chumps league CITD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.