Queues

20+ minutes is too long. Yeah some smart arses will say get there earlier but some people can't. If I'm at the ground 15 minutes before kick off I shouldn't be missing about 10 minutes of the game.

The worst thing is that in the end they often just rush you through anyway so they might as well not even be there.

Took my kid today which I don't often get to do. I noticed they didn't search him at all and waved him through. That kinda makes every other search pointless as if I wanted to smuggle anything in (which I dont) then that's the obv way forward. Is it normal not to bother searching kids? I'm pretty certain a terrorist wouldn't think twice about using them so why not? Just makes a mockery of the whole security. Either do it right or not at all.
I take my 7 year old grandson to every home match and have done for 4 seasons now and he as never been checked.
C.T.I.D

Queues were bad, but it didn't take any longer than 10 mins for us to get in. The security threat is high, and I'd guess that one of the biggest targets would be a top flight game in England.

The morale of the story is get there early as we all know we live in the age where the world is full of nutters so stop complaining

M1 must be the worst at the stadium. Ironically M2 next door takes only a few minutes for the punters there to get in.

Got a CL 3 match package the other day and made sure that I was nowhere near M fucking 1 :/

Does anyone actually know what those wands do. My keys, belt buckle and money don't set them off so what will? Also when there are four turnstiles to allow people in why only have two people pretending to do security which halves the number of turnstiles which causes the queues

Could not believe it today. I was shuffling along in the Queue for about 20 minutes when some c##t saunters up and joins it in front of me, I asked him what the fuck are you doing and he says "I'm with my friend" who had also been queuing in front of me, so I told him to fuck off and get to the back of the line...

Last edited:
Queues were bad, but it didn't take any longer than 10 mins for us to get in. The security threat is high, and I'd guess that one of the biggest targets would be a top flight game in England.
It's seems pretty clear that the security checks as they stand won't prevent an attack anyway, just ensure that it happens in a crowd outside the stadium as opposed to inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.