City games allegedly fixed

May be the refree felt pity on palace. I have seen so many times that a side winning heavily is denied a penalty like decisions.

Now, I'm just watching the full 90 mins on game of the day today, and Swarbrick has a perfect view as Leroy is being pulled back, of course this doesn't affect the outcome of the game but it's certainly not down to incompetence from the ref, he just has no intention of giving us a pen. What do we class that as?
That was blatant. See how Leroy reacted ? Love the lad, went and won the ball then bollocked the inept twat worth a booking

Since the soft penalty Sane had last season at Bournemouth? He's had fuck all. The power of the media (See goes down easily Sterling & the diving/violent Kun).

Since the soft penalty Sane had last season at Bournemouth? He's had fuck all. The power of the media (See goes down easily Sterling & the diving/violent Kun).
Bournemouth - Pleasant coastal town full of pensioners. Air quality good apart from when said pensioners soil themselves.
Middlesbrough - Smog ridden shit-hole full of knuckle dragging clowns (opinion held since first visit for a 3-0 defeat in 74-75).
Easy mistake to make.

Bournemouth - Pleasant coastal town full of pensioners. Air quality good apart from when said pensioners soil themselves.
Middlesbrough - Smog ridden shit-hole full of knuckle dragging clowns (opinion held since first visit for a 3-0 defeat in 74-75).
Easy mistake to make.
Haha was it smoggievile?not with it yet this morning.

There are a number of posters on here saying that if corruption existed surely a current of former ref/linsman would come forward. Because they haven't to them it is a concrete sign that match fixing and corruption does not exist.
Jimmy Saville had to die before people came forward and state what he had been doing for 40 years. The BBC knew what he was doing in the 1960's, individually and collectively they refused to ever say anything. I think the sexual abuse of disabled children is far far worse that fixing a football match but if people wouldn't speak about that, why should they about football.

There are a number of posters on here saying that if corruption existed surely a current of former ref/linsman would come forward. Because they haven't to them it is a concrete sign that match fixing and corruption does not exist.
Jimmy Saville had to die before people came forward and state what he had been doing for 40 years. The BBC knew what he was doing in the 1960's, individually and collectively they refused to ever say anything. I think the sexual abuse of disabled children is far far worse that fixing a football match but if people wouldn't speak about that, why should they about football.

All abt opinions mate. Do i think we have shit refs, yes, also maybe a couple of them dont like us. The thing I'm not buying into is Pigmol instructing them to hamper City. Basically an order given to stop us.

What do Pigmol get out of this? As it would lead to a criminal investigation and potential prision sentences.

All abt opinions mate. Do i think we have shit refs, yes, also maybe a couple of them dont like us. The thing I'm not buying into is Pigmol instructing them to hamper City. Basically an order given to stop us.

What do Pigmol get out of this? As it would lead to a criminal investigation and potential prision sentences.

Corruption does not need to be about money changing hands. Ferguson used to rant about decisions given against the Rags. Every Referee knew that if he ranted about you, you did not referee again at the Swamp. If you are a referee you want to be doing the big matches, United against Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea. So you comply, you do not give a decision against United. No money has changed hands but it is still corruption because you are not acting honestly, you are acting in self interest and yet it was allowed. No one questioned it because a succesful United meant a succesful Premier League, a succesful Sky a succesful everything because everyone made money.
If Sky want to sell a match to the far east, the Rags v Liverpool would always (for now) get more money than City v who ever. It is about how you make money. You need to keep the rags relevant. PiGMOL want to be part of that as the Premier League has pushed them into the big money so they just tow the line and do what they are told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.