Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

It will be about 35000. Loads of seats left.

When we play Feyenoord, tickets are £40. I can see that being under 30,000. If we cant sell Shakhtar for £20 a ticket how we gonna sell Napoli and Feyenoord at £40?

Just have to face it, the Champions League doesn't attract our fans.

I looked at the stadium planner last night and apart from L3 of the South Stand and East, it's very limited availability everywhere
It'll be well over 40,000 tonight and I don't know why people moan about this. 40,000+ is a tremendous support

Perhaps the rags have got it right forcing fans to attend.

Still doesn't mean they'll turn up and I suspect that the day people are forced to buy tickets is the day City will lose at least a third of their season card holders
People have other things in their lives apart from football

Wanted to move to South stand tonight called up saying can i move they said i need an e ticket i said why can't they put it on my season-card as i don't have a printer available right now and I'm not queuing up at the box office for 90 mins like last season for European games.
Useless supporters services

It will be about 35000. Loads of seats left.

When we play Feyenoord, tickets are £40. I can see that being under 30,000. If we cant sell Shakhtar for £20 a ticket how we gonna sell Napoli and Feyenoord at £40?

Just have to face it, the Champions League doesn't attract our fans.

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.