Met a very misguided Yorkshire man today.....

I do recall being in Bodrum in a bar having a quiet drink on my todd enjoying the ambience when uninvited a Welsh bloke parked his arse on the stool next to me and started chatting. Football talk, all the usual until after about half an hour he asked me if I would like to go to his hotel and suck his cock, like you I drank up very quickly and left, making no mention at all of the toilet.
You don't need asking twice do you, what was his hotel like ?

I do recall being in Bodrum in a bar having a quiet drink on my todd enjoying the ambience when uninvited a Welsh bloke parked his arse on the stool next to me and started chatting. Football talk, all the usual until after about half an hour he asked me if I would like to go to his hotel and suck his cock, like you I drank up very quickly and left, making no mention at all of the toilet.
I remember you !

Where was this bar mate? Asking for a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.