ryan air

CAA going after him now, cancelled loads more routes over Winter including regional flights into London

CAA going after him now, cancelled loads more routes over Winter including regional flights into London

The CAA are going after them because they have consistently failed to tell passengers the full story when they cancel on them. They offer 2 out of the 3 statutory remedies - oddly enough they forgot to tell passengers they were entitled to be re-routed - at Ryan Airs expense -on another carrier. Mostly that would be Easy Jet but O'Leary arrogantly thought that rule doesn't apply to him and he has been found out. His approach to passengers and PR could well be his downfall this time - Ryan Air could be looking for a new CEO soon

This is very bad press for the company, but people will still use them as they are cheap, and to most thats what counts.

wankers cancelling 50 flights a day until the end of October to give pilots their annual leave.they have published all flights cancelled apart from 22nd 23rd and 24th September so as I fly 23rd I don't know if ill be cancelled.never again will I use these shysters
Manchester is unaffected (if you are flying from there). Manc pilots must have taken their leave!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.