Are we the most in-form team in Europe right now?

Under Peli we were certainly the best home team in Europe for a while.

Come back to this question in December or later.

I posted last week that should we be top after this weekends games the league was ours to lose.....well we're top, by far the best side in England so let's see if we can close this out.
Interesting, I didn't know. I do think pellers got us to the next level (to a degree) in the CL

Dunno but I don't fear anyone.

Don't care who we draw in the CL (if we get through- which we should)

We should find out soon enough. By my calculations, if we win our group, we'll have a 3 in 5 chance of drawing Atletico, Bayern, or Juventus.

Very very early. Let us top the relatively easier CL group first, then see how we perform in the KOs before starting any of these threads. This looks similar to last season's "What will work against us" thread which died down before New Year.

PSG are just as attractive an attacking side as we are, but I think if Thiago Silva were injured, then defensively they would be more easily exposed. Oh, and Real Madrid are still the force in Europe.

PSG are just as attractive an attacking side as we are, but I think if Thiago Silva were injured, then defensively they would be more easily exposed. Oh, and Real Madrid are still the force in Europe.
At last,somebody who addresses the question set by the OP instead of saying come back in december or ,we ve won nothing yet.....
Anybody else with their finger on the pulse regarding european football.....Are we the most in form team in europe right now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.