Which of the following did you go to? Anyone done all ten?

6, but was at that unpronounceable place in Poland in our return season in European football, with the other 1500 or so.

Too young for 68.
Blackpool was on holiday in France.
Living in Germany for the 10-1, but was at the following home game which we won 3-0.
Wasn't at the sick swan.

NB: Wasn't at York.

Groclin, in Grodzisk Wielkopolski.

nope, went in 2001 for the 1-1 draw and only been since for Olympics and Grand Final. Hate the place, and hate the thought of being there if we lose. Would rather sit at home and watch us win 6-1 on the TV than be there and risk us losing.

Must have been to at least 20 . And the majority we lost. I always had that horrible feeling afterwards, but it makes the victories nowadays so much sweeter.

Must have been to at least 20 . And the majority we lost. I always had that horrible feeling afterwards, but it makes the victories nowadays so much sweeter.

no, the 6-1 came around when Ferguson and that lot were at their most insufferable and we needed to topple them, so had no desire to go there for such a nervy game, especially after the shin goal and 127th minute Owen and League Cup winners.

Now, well we're hardly going to better the 6-1, so no point in really going now we've peaked there. I trust Pep to bring the points back to Manchester, but can switch the TV off if Fellaini has his day again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.