Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would we have in goal Dax?

Bernado will likely get more game time for Portugal than either Silva or KDB ( Silva is suspended for the second game and was taken off after 73 minutes yesterday )

Portugal and Belgium play on Tuesday and given its a winner take all with Portugal Silva will play in both games most likely for the full 90 minutes as has been the case in the past.

You can be assured that the Brazil contingent will be express flown again and Jesus will start against Stoke for a variety of reasons not the least of which is the fact that Kun is unavailable.

Ferny is likely getting about a full game's time in these two games and will be fine to start touch wood he comes through the last game ok.

Pretty sure Ferny will start in the last game for Brazil a dead rubber for them of course and be subbed off mid way through the second half.

My bet is depends on Delph's fitness that will determine the make up of the starting eleven and if fit we will start with the same 11 as per Chelsea assuming all players on duty come back ok.
I think Ederson will still be the starter. Even with Travel and usage you can exclude goalies. If Bernado gets more usage that Dave and Kev then obviously he affords us no advantage so Jesus starts. Was Gundo called by the NT? I'm not sure, if he wasn't then i'd start him over Kev, since Dave will be rested and fresh.

Gundogan will start with D. Silva I reckon.

KDB will be on the bench with B. Silva.

The interesting one is whether or not Fernandinho plays or Yaya.

If Delph is fit we could maybe even see Danilo play instead of Fernandinho.

Gundogan will start with D. Silva I reckon.

KDB will be on the bench with B. Silva.

The interesting one is whether or not Fernandinho plays or Yaya.

If Delph is fit we could maybe even see Danilo play instead of Fernandinho.
This will work.

Wonder if it will be anything like the City v Stoke game in the Comedy I'm reading at the moment ... about CITY.
It's called ... 5 X 7 .... and can be found on the Kindle e-book store.
The number is b075ctwvj5.
566 pages of laughs
CTID
Cheers
Lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Difficult game this. We have lost momentum previously after the October international break and we may do again. Depends who is fit I think - we are already missing Mendi, Kompany and Sergio, and my fear is we'll be without KDB and also won't have Delph to cover left back.

I fear we may lose this one, but of course hope for much better.

Really tough game against Napoli a few days after so we need to pick a team with both that and the mins/travel clocked up on international duty in mind, Gundogan and Sané should both start.

Really tough game against Napoli a few days after so we need to pick a team with both that and the mins/travel clocked up on international duty in mind, Gundogan and Sané should both start.

Agreed. The good thing about the Napoli match is that they have an even tougher game before us, Roma Away, probably their hardest test so far.

I would maybe start Gundogan & Silva in midfield against Stoke, then De bruyne & Bernardo against Napoli, we have so many options now, hopefully everyone comes back fit.

Another big week. Three games in seven days. I expect rotation in left back, centre midfield and centre forward positions. We’ll have enough to beat Stoke comfortably but the Napoli and Burnley games are extremely tough. If we win all three it’s another huge statement in my opinion.

They will come to boot us off the pitch and park the bus. They are a bunch of dirty cnuts. Might need to reserve a few of the big guns for cameo appearance late in the second half. Time for Diaz?? We need to win this, or our excellent display against the chavs will be for nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.