Presenters and pundits who should be “retired” immediately

According to the dictionary, Pundit : an expert in a particular subject or field who is frequently called upon to give their opinions to the public.
That rules out 99% of the boring twats then....

He genuinely seems to think his opinion is that of an expert. The only time he's worth listening to is when he's paired with Jimmy Armfield who has no qualms about slapping him down.
The only time I felt any sympathy for slur Alex was when I heard he had a feud with Green, they may be both odious pricks but slur Alex does actually know what he's talking about, which that fat oaf who is paid to talk does not.

Alan fucking Green. An absolute Twat. Luckily my failing hearing means I can't listen to him any more. Now, when we win the CL, every blue should phone him, email him, twitter him, pigeon post him, and shout through his letter box:

MANCHESTER CITY, IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? YOU MUST BE HAVING A LAUGH !

Oh, and the Sheikh's still here, you Twat.

Mark Lawrenson has surely run his course. He's a fucking dinosaur, and his attempt at a comedy double act with Motty when co commentating was cringy. Plus count how many times he says 'think' when asked a question

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.