Stones
Delph

Fernandinho
D. Silva
De Bruyne

Sane
Jesus
Sterling

This is the team for me. Fernandinho will definitely start IMO as he has played a total of 20 minutes for Brazil.

Would like to see Bernardo and Gundogan get a start but David is well rested and De bruyne also and is in amazing form so both will probably start.

Aguero shouldn't start.

Bring on Kun, Gundogan and Bernardo from the bench.

Hopefully we are up for it from the start. Well win this either way tho IMO. Much difference from the draw last season where Sterling or Silva didn't start, no Jesus available. Now we can start our best players and still have game changers on the bench.
Spot on.

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHANGES TO ACCESSING THE STADIUM TOMORROW*

Access Improvements to the Etihad Stadium

For improved access and to reduce congestion, we have made some changes to the way supporters enter the Etihad Stadium.

South Stand Entrance
For supporters who access the Stadium via M1, M2, N1 or N2, all entrances will now have a clearly identifiable queue. This is to avoid supporters being in the wrong queue and to maximise the space outside of each entrance.

Our dedicated Queue Managers will constantly monitor the queues and will deploy staff to the busier areas, if needed. They will also help to direct supporters and answer any questions.

Colin Bell Stand Entrance
Supporters who use Entrances P, R, S or T will no longer be able to access the campus from Sir Howard Bernstein Way. Supporters will be redirected onto Ashton New Road and will enter the site at Gate 6, opposite entrance P.

East Stand Entrance
Supporters who use entrances K, J, H and G will no longer be able to access the campus from the West (City Centre). Supporters will be redirected along Ashton New Road and will enter the site at Gate 10 from Sir Howard Bernstein Way, opposite Entrance J.

To view the Etihad Campus map please click here

We would ask all supporters impacted by any of the above changes to arrive early to familiarise themselves with these changes.

If you have any questions regarding this email or entrance on a matchday you can call the Supporter Services Team on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

With the magician banned for spain's 2nd game I'd like to see him play. Even against thug stokies, he's become a tougher player since his earlier days. Gundy must start too. A front three of youth and pace;we all know who they are ; and 2-0 to City

Difficult game this. We have lost momentum previously after the October international break and we may do again. Depends who is fit I think - we are already missing Mendi, Kompany and Sergio, and my fear is we'll be without KDB and also won't have Delph to cover left back.

I fear we may lose this one, but of course hope for much better.
LOSE ??? LOSE ???? OMG now way. we have just too much for any prem side this season and cant wait to beat the rags again on the theatre of scum LOSE ??? OMG

Bit pessimistic that chippy. Think we will batter them!!
Think yr being too kind. Bet he was amongst the 1-4 % who voted lose lol. gone are the days of 'the old city'. Yes we may lose a few points somewhere along the way, but come on, we are awesome aren't we? Give me those 45 minutes when 1 nil down to those toffee munchers and murdered them in the 2nd half with 10. I was there when Raz equalised and it was Mario's penalty v spurs, vinny;s header v rags and poor huddersfields 10th conceded rolled into one. New management new owners new era.

Think yr being too kind. Bet he was amongst the 1-4 % who voted lose lol. gone are the days of 'the old city'. Yes we may lose a few points somewhere along the way, but come on, we are awesome aren't we? Give me those 45 minutes when 1 nil down to those toffee munchers and murdered them in the 2nd half with 10. I was there when Raz equalised and it was Mario's penalty v spurs, vinny;s header v rags and poor huddersfields 10th conceded rolled into one. New management new owners new era.
Fwiw I was.

But actually I changed my vote yesterday since we've escaped the international break with no further injuries. I'd convinced myself KDB was going to come back injured. Also, like a pillock, I was thinking we were away. So changed it to a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.