City v Stoke post match

Picked a great week to come over from the States. Couldn't have asked for a more amazing performance! My brother-in-law came with me for his first match, and he was in awe especially of KDB's passes. Looking forward to Tuesday.

Special performance again, the offensive options we have are just staggering and that's without Kun. Masterclass again from Super Kev, but good team performance all round.

Shame we conceded , allbeit through 2 deflections. Still think we another lb in the Jan window as Delph may be found out against top class opposition. But what a time to be a blue enjoy the rest of the weekend my fellow supporters.

daffy_fapping.gif
Lingard after we scored the last goal.

A class performance.

Great start after an international break and although Stoke scored twice, both goals were slightly fortuitous. Turned it back on and to score 7 by the 80th minute is outstanding. So many chances, so much movement, such an incredible team.

To think that result was without Hart, Kompany, Yaya and Aguero...players so fundamental to all things successful in previous seasons. Only Silva was on the pitch but Pep has truly transformed the side with De Bruyne the puppet master and Silva allowed to influence in attacking areas. Wide players with so much pace, full backs equally, and in Jesus a totally class young forward.

Beautiful.

Good to see some Stoke fans have a sense of humour, one said to us in Affleck and Browns after the match that he would sooner spend a year in Raqqa than go through that again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.