Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

Going to check my email now, have you had all the money taken out your account by Thomas cook yet? Mine is still not showing as pending, only 1p is pending at the moment.

EDIT. Just check emails and the confirmation is there, I’m booked on the flight and money will be deducted by this Friday. Phew, that’s a relief. I’m travelling myself so hopefully it’s a friendly bunch on the flight and I’ll be able to tag along with them for a few beers. :-D

Im travelling on my own as well mate dont worry, its always a good laugh and everyone is sound on these trips.

Booked up tonight with TC having confirmed a day off work. My ticket says Level 1 but fingers crossed we are in the upper!

Edin_blue - how you getting down to Manchester? I'm based in Edinburgh too.

Everyone is in level 1 the club have said, no one in the upper tier.

Everyone is in level 1 the club have said, no one in the upper tier.

Yet they got at leat two tiers from what I could see from SS1 last night. I posted a couple of pic of Arsenal and swansea fans who are both in the upper tier (see post 110), they both only had a few hundred there judging by the photos...

Just out of interest, have we sold out, My link to the club site (tickets- seats) keeps telling me I have to update something and my lad isn't due round until the weekend !!! (I haven't got a scooby, I have tried doing what it said twice but it didnt work)

Just out of interest, have we sold out, My link to the club site (tickets- seats) keeps telling me I have to update something and my lad isn't due round until the weekend !!! (I haven't got a scooby, I have tried doing what it said twice but it didnt work)
There is very little chance that we'll sell out, we only took around 1,000 last time and that was our first CL season - what is it asking you to do?

EDIT - just checked online and there are now two options for blocks, TOB 1 and TOE 2 so it looks as if level 2 maybe available?

Last edited:
There is very little chance that we'll sell out, we only took around 1,000 last time and that was our first CL season - what is it asking you to do?

EDIT - just checked online and there are now two options for blocks, TOB 1 and TOE 2 so it looks as if level 2 maybe available?

Thats a tad frustrating isn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.