Wolves post match

It was shit, but very important to keep momentum going and a lot for Pep to learn about the squad from tonight which should serve us well in the future.

Oh and good penalty shootout practice too, and a massive boost in confidence over Bravo for the fans and defenders if he ever does have to replace Ederson for a while.

All in all its not the end of the world
My thoughts exactly

Guys need to give Zinchenko a bit of slack. Remember one of Sane's first games for us at home to Chelsea playing as a left wing back? He struggled big time and looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

Whilst Zinchenko might not be quite the naturally attacking player Sane is, it's important to remember he's a kid playing his first game for the club and is out of his comfort zone in a different position. He doesn't want to make any costly mistakes.

If he's good enough he's good enough, if he's not then he's not. But it's wrong to write him off given all the circumstances.

Thought we looked mentally and physicslly not with it in the last 2 games (wolves and burnley). Just a little off it. Passes not quite on the money etc from a vast majority of players....just need s few days rest

Pleased for Bravo, he is beginning to look a reasonable reserve keeper. This game has told us we need a CB in the window along with another LB.

As a wolves fan very proud we left our big players at home jota and neves. Made 9 changes and had some very good chances just lacked composure. Bravo had a great game. Was a pleasure to watch us play you guys and hopefully next season we will be back to play you. Good luck for the rest of the season
Hi Sophie,

You guys did yourselves more than proud i think considering your rested players. Indeed i look forward to seeing you guys back in the prem next season. Keep your chins up and they may as well give you promotion now going off that.

Well a tough game, but did look on the cards after seeing the changes (no complaints) and the attack vs defence nature of it. Thought Gündoğan was one of the best, really hope he's ok after 120 mins. Zinchenko impressive, mostly going forward but a brilliant last second maybe goal-saving tackle when he looked absolutely knackered. Have to mention the definite pen, blatant tug on Sergio 85 mins. But since it went to penalties with two saves in the shootout, and at least two 1-on-1s, should give Bravo motm. But will change it to Sergio if his shootout winner counts!

Huge admiration to Wolves , players , manager and supporters tough to go out on penalties , we made too many changes and we were stop start all the game , positives were obviously Bravo also Zinchenko looked half decent , tidy on the ball , apart from these two it was a night to forget. But job done and i will take the Rags at home in the quarter finals someone tell PEG that Finglands are selling some buses cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.