Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??

Does saying 'good morning' get you banned in the last 2hrs??

Are we not in Kansas anymore...?
No, those posts came from an earlier Trump thread where we found refuge but it has now been locked and merged with this one.

No, those posts came from an earlier Trump thread where we found refuge but it has now been locked and merged with this one.

Do you accept that maybe he loves his country and wants the best for it?

This is almost 3 hrs old.

His being been banned at this point when he's been the politest he's ever been is the weirdest thing I will ever encounter on BM...

This is almost 3 hrs old.

His being been banned at this point when he's been the politest he's ever been is the weirdest thing I will ever encounter on BM...
No, he was banned from this thread somewhere last night, I guess, and his politeness in the other thread (now merged with this 1) likely stems from it.

Nobody agrees with me very often, rarely in fact, but I don't see that as bullying. I see that as an indication of my superior Scottish education.:)
That and my thick skin to compliment my thick skull.
Most people think Trump is a **** and to support a **** is to give **** things legitimacy.
Now, if you don't think he has acted like a **** at all, I think you might be fibbing.
He clearly has, or am I a **** for thinking he's a ****? :)
**** you think of another word to use instead of ****?
Though I'll admit it's appropriate in this case.

Do you accept that maybe he loves his country and wants the best for it?
I accept he loves his country, not enough to serve in the armed forces obviously, but enough to be thankful it was a place his father could make a huge amount of cash which he could inherit. He's probably also quite pleased it allowed him the opportunity to grab pussy (or commit sexual assault if you prefer) and get away with the odd bankruptcy or two.
But in the same way I believe Peter Swales loved Manchester City and got to run the club even though he was totally inept in almost every aspect. Can't see Swales going around grabbing pussy and copping off with Melania though.

Whilst not wishing to continue an issue which has been somewhat 'solved', I do want to respond to this.

Opinions are one thing if you have a reasonable argument for it and not just 'because'. So, when many of us are asking another supporter of Trump to 'explain the position' and we don't get a response that actually reflects [but deflects] the issue, it leaves a lot of people scratching their collective heads.

'Make your case'; let the person agree or agree to disagree, but 'make your case'.

That's what allows excellent debate to refrain from petty squabbling.

You raise a point of fact that only reflects the murky world of college voting. You should also recognise he lost the popular vote also.

In the thread, prior to it being cut, I mentioned the desperation behind how people voted, in order to change their fortune. I think you would find that after 10 months in charge that a large demographic of those voters would change their vote if they knew what their future held, to this point.

The fact that people are voting/ have voted against their best interest is because big business have the ear of the government and mainstream corporations. It's incredible when you really look into it from the Walmart Family to the Koch Brothers and everyone further down the 0.01% wealth beneficiaries.

Honestly, look into it, you will change your mind.

First and foremost I guess we are all blues which is our main allegiance to this board.
We hold this one single common denominater as blessed brothers in arms and everything else should be superflitious to the bigger picture.
But without a human desire for healthy debate most of off topic would be sterile and untennable and quite frankly boring.
There are some brilliant posters on here and all have a voice and a forum to express their views within our coc.
Blues from all walks of life and all educational standards.
Some express themselves elequently and their knowledge base of worldy goings on quite frankly are beyond reproach.
Some understand the concepts of a given debate but would not be able to express themselves in an artuclate enough manner to appease themore inrtellectual among us.

Away from the moon we tend to keep religions and politics on a back burner as neither are condusive to a pleasant evening out.
We are all different on a political non political religious level.
Some of these beliefs stem from being raised in a product of our own enviroment.
All opinions remain valid if the poster believes them to be so and never lose sight of this.

I'm drifting so with regards to the first paragraph.
Who determines then what a reasonable argument is ? Is it the person with the alternate viewpoint.
I saw little evidence of reasonable debate just folk getting themselves flustered followed by page after page of anger.

It's a passionate subject matter and I do not know enough to contribute on an even footing.
I personally think he will make a good president but has much to learn about politics and should keep his ridiculous arse away from twitter and social media.

Time will tell as it always does but he will protect Americans and keep them safe.
If that means antagonising a little north korean sausauge then so be it as he needs antagonising.
He has a brilliant business mind of that there can be no denial and a leadership quality that places him ripe for the job to hand.
The political pleasantries will come as time progreses but no more will americans live in fear with this man at the helm.
In essense he will take the good fight to those who will cause harm distress or angst and for that I salute him.
The amount of appeasment in our own society makes me wretch.
You wont imtimidate this man though and he is nobodies doormat and will get the job done.
He understands overnwelmingly the damage free trade has caused to his nation and will put america first.
For the time being unless I decide otherwise which I may or may not do god speed mr president.
I have seen little example of excellent debate over the last few months.Just a lets bash the daft Donald thread.
I would say it was the lurkers who were looking in that were left scratching there heads in total bewilderment : /

I understand little of the murky world of college votes but I do know he was elected by the populace to serve his nation.
The electorate knew what he was about and voted accordingly on the informantion to hand.
We would only know if they voted against their best interests if another vote was cast and that would be non democratic.
The system is not perfect but democracy should never ever be stifled just because it does not fit your own pernsonal agenda.
It's the same mate with brexit.No one gets the bigger picture.We voted to leave so leave we must.
It's embarrasing watching the huff puff and blow mentality of the brexit losers.

As for changing my mind about Mr Trump I may just do that but will allow a sufficient timeframe to decide and not just ten months.
You know what theres not a single poster on out moon that I dislike.I may dislike their pov's or religious persuation but not the poster.
I find it at time difficult to understand some of the statements the far left posters come out with but have no desire to analise further.

And while I am on my soap box rant which seldom happens I would like to discuss a part of the thread which I felt wrong at every level.
It is a reasonble question and I hope posters can come forward and enlighten me if my hypotsthesis is wrong as we do actually learn by listening to others.

How is Mr Web wrong in wanting to move out of an area that was predominatly asian ?
I do not just say this casually because I have grafted with asian lads for nearly two decades and splendid bunch you would not wish to meet.
But I actually agree with him not wishing to live in an area which he personally felt he was out of place.
In the street he described all the occupents had bought into that street and were asian.
Did they buy the houses because of the splendid accrington brickwork or the cute burlington tiles created from silurian rock
No they bought in to live among their own folk which is perfectly fine and i applaud them for their sense of belonging.
Did they go to a street in another borough to buy into a row of houses that were predominatly white english ? No they didnt.
Are they racists for not doing this.No they just wish to do what most human beings feel comfortable in doing and living in an environment similar to their own.

You could take this scenario to other areas like rochdale were a 1 mile radius of the centre is mainly asian.
Or Prestwich where our Jewish pals live in harmony together.
They are not racist but just desire this basic of human requiremnt that is a a sense of belonging.
Why do some people find this so difficult to absorb.I really dont honestly know ?
Mr Web decides to move to live among his own people and yet he is labelled a racist.So why not the asians and the jews ?
He has said he is no such thing so why keep labeling him as such justbecause individuals get frustrated on the thread.
In the interest of impartiality I do not have a shrine at home to mr trump or Mr Web and at all times remain impartial.
Feel free to hack me down in the style of Richard the 3rd.Or you could just clap me off the field of play.. ..Mabye not : /
Im off to the juke box.If music be the food of love !

And so Bigga fare thee well:
Thou never shalt hear Taxi any more on this imortant'e of threads.
Montjoy (Henry V)

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost I guess we are all blues which is our main allegiance to this board.
We hold this one single common denominater as blessed brothers in arms and everything else should be superflitious to the bigger picture.
But without a human desire for healthy debate most of off topic would be sterile and untennable and quite frankly boring.
There are some brilliant posters on here and all have a voice and a forum to express their views within our coc.
Blues from all walks of life and all educational standards.
Some express themselves elequently and their knowledge base of worldy goings on quite frankly are beyond reproach.
Some understand the concepts of a given debate but would not be able to express themselves in an artuclate enough manner to appease themore inrtellectual among us.

Away from the moon we tend to keep religions and politics on a back burner as neither are condusive to a pleasant evening out.
We are all different on a political non political religious level.
Some of these beliefs stem from being raised in a product of our own enviroment.
All opinions remain valid if the poster believes them to be so and never lose sight of this.

I'm drifting so with regards to the first paragraph.
Who determines then what a reasonable argument is ? Is it the person with the alternate viewpoint.
I saw little evidence of reasonable debate just folk getting themselves flustered followed by page after page of anger.

It's a passionate subject matter and I do not know enough to contribute on an even footing.
I personally think he will make a good president but has much to learn about politics and should keep his ridiculous arse away from twitter and social media.

Time will tell as it always does but he will protect Americans and keep them safe.
If that means antagonising a little north korean sausauge then so be it as he needs antagonising.
He has a brilliant business mind of that there can be no denial and a leadership quality that places him ripe for the job to hand.
The political pleasantries will come as time progreses but no more will americans live in fear with this man at the helm.
In essense he will take the good fight to those who will cause harm distress or angst and for that I salute him.
The amount of appeasment in our own society makes me wretch.
You wont imtimidate this man though and he is nobodies doormat and will get the job done.
He understands overnwelmingly the damage free trade has caused to his nation and will put america first.
For the time being unless I decide otherwise which I may or may not do god speed mr president.
I have seen little example of excellent debate over the last few months.Just a lets bash the daft Donald thread.
I would say it was the lurkers who were looking in that were left scratching there heads in total bewilderment : /

I understand little of the murky world of college votes but I do know he was elected by the populace to serve his nation.
The electorate knew what he was about and voted accordingly on the informantion to hand.
We would only know if they voted against their best interests if another vote was cast and that would be non democratic.
The system is not perfect but democracy should never ever be stifled just because it does not fit your own pernsonal agenda.
It's the same mate with brexit.No one gets the bigger picture.We voted to leave so leave we must.
It's embarrasing watching the huff puff and blow mentality of the brexit losers.

As for changing my mind about Mr Trump I may just do that but will allow a sufficient timeframe to decide and not just ten months.
You know what theres not a single poster on out moon that I dislike.I may dislike their pov's or religious persuation but not the poster.
I find it at time difficult to understand some of the statements the far left posters come out with but have no desire to analise further.

And while I am on my soap box rant which seldom happens I would like to discuss a part of the thread which I felt wrong at every level.
It is a reasonble question and I hope posters can come forward and enlighten me if my hypotsthesis is wrong as we do actually learn by listening to others.

How is Mr Web wrong in wanting to move out of an area that was predominatly asian ?
I do not just say this casually because I have grafted with asian lads for nearly two decades and splendid bunch you would not wish to meet.
But I actually agree with him not wishing to live in an area which he personally felt he was out of place.
In the street he described all the occupents had bought into that street and were asian.
Did they buy the houses because of the splendid accrington brickwork or the cute burlington tiles created from silurian rock
No they bought in to live among their own folk which is perfectly fine and i applaud them for their sense of belonging.
Did they go to a street in another borough to buy into a row of houses that were predominatly white english ? No they didnt.
Are they racists for not doing this.No they just wish to do what most human beings feel comfortable in doing and living in an environment similar to their own.

You could take this scenario to other areas like rochdale were a 1 mile radius of the centre is mainly asian.
Or Prestwich where our Jewish pals live in harmony together.
They are not racist but just desire this basic of human requiremnt that is a a sense of belonging.
Why do some people find this so difficult to absorb.I really dont honestly know ?
Mr Web decides to move to live among his own people and yet he is labelled a racist.So why not the asians and the jews ?
He has said he is no such thing so why keep labeling him as such justbecause individuals get frustrated on the thread.
In the interest of impartiality I do not have a shrine at home to mr trump or Mr Web and at all times remain impartial.
Feel free to hack me down in the style of Richard the 3rd.Or you could just clap me off the field of play.. ..Mabye not : /
Im off to the juke box.If music be the food of love !

And so Bigga fare thee well:
Thou never shalt hear Taxi any more on this imortant'e of threads.
Montjoy (Henry V)

I'm, somewhat, amused and bemused by the effort it took to write such a response only to sully it with the wish of leaving the thread without need of reply! You posed questions you seek no answers to...?

Hm!

Bizarre, but as you wish, sir.

Good day to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.