Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

The actual odds of the top 4 sides avoiding each other is just under 23% so it's not really that unimaginable really it's just the whole farce that lead to it only for it to be pre-recorded that leads to suspicion and rightly so.

Yeah but the 4 top sides avoiding each other and 2 specific teams at home (Chelsea & Arsenal) < 5%

Top 4 Sides avoiding each other and 2 specific sides at home and Utd getting Bristol City 1.2 %

All that and Trump not tweeting about it, practically zero, let's see how long before they release the records on this one.......

If you want to do well in the Prem and the Chumps then this competition just gets in the way.

As others have stated the bloody international breaks do not help either.

The suggestion to omit clubs with European commitments seems the best way forward to me, a splendid idea.

If nobody is bothered about this cup can I have their ticket to Wembley if we get there? Cheers

If you want to do well in the Prem and the Chumps then this competition just gets in the way.

As others have stated the bloody international breaks do not help either.

The suggestion to omit clubs with European commitments seems the best way forward to me, a splendid idea.

Not a bad idea, would give smaller clubs a change to flourish in the cup.

Not a bad idea, would give smaller clubs a change to flourish in the cup.

I am not sure the sponsors would like it though. We have had things like this with other cup competitions and they don’t flourish unfortunately. Full members cup for example.

Explain the rumours that got the draw correct, long before the video was released, go on, explain them, you're the one being absurd. It should be redrawn live.

A possible answer:
The draw was done on time at 4pm as scheduled, the IT issue/delay meant the broadcast was delayed, and sometime between 4:10 and the time it was actually broadcast someone in the studio got too excited not to sent a text to some online media.

I hope that they are forced to provide a strong and credible reason as to why it was delayed. A pre-recorded draw make they look very suspicious.

May come across a arrogance, but surely there is now an opportunity to only allow clubs into this competition who haven't qualified for Europe.
It would give so called 'lesser' clubs a realistic chance of not only winning silverware, but to also qualify for next years Europa cup
Would UEFA be willing to maintain the EL place if the clubs that had qualified for Europe didn't enter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.