United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have rather seen Kane in the line up but never mind, i would take a draw now if offered.

The perfect situation for me would be for the rags to draw with Spurs and Chelsea while we get two wins.

United 1-0 win written all over it i’m afraid. I think they’ll slip up against Chelsea. We just need to do the business against WBA and the Arse...

The luckiest team in the history of sport get lucky again, what are the odds? First they get drawn against the worst team in he cup, then their big rivals for 2nd place star player gets hurt just before their crucial game. Jammiest ****s that ever lived.

The luckiest team in the history of sport get lucky again, what are the odds? First they get drawn against the worst team in he cup, then their big rivals for 2nd place star player gets hurt just before their crucial game. Jammiest ****s that ever lived.
Fucking lucky scum.

According to Spurs fans they are not 'the Harry Kane' team
We will see tomorrow if Pep was right

If you look over the years there are numerous games that the oppositions best player is suddenly injured, suspended or rested. Seems to happen to them all the time. They have more jam than Hartley's

We can take on Spurs later. The best result is a Spurs win as it will be followed by a Mourinho meltdown, fans resigning to a Top 4 battle after being given the Title early on, and then hopefully followed by a defeat at the Bridge will bring up the "Mourinho Out" sentiment, and an 'SOP' campaign in BM.

draw. 7 points ahead of both and then chelsea to beat rags is best outcome for us. Spurs are the bigger threat without single doubt and I want us to make a gap over them. Rags will fight for top 4 anyway, if we do our job in next two games we'll leave them in our dust.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.