Breaking records/stats thread

I suppose if they drop off us, we could have 100 pointless sideways passes, so while record, it may not be that special. The Chelsea game for instance was obviously lower, but we pulled them all over the pitch, and they have far better players, so for me more impressive, but as I said I only listened, and saw highlights, so can't really comment on how good that stat actually is.

Decent graphic from Sky's Monday Night Football:
DNaXNu6XkAINfPa.jpg:large

Fair to say we're doing alright.

That 844 passes is almost 10 per minute on average,so every 6 seconds roughly. Total football,keep the ball,look after it and make goals with it,it’s beautiful to watch but must be very difficult to play against,tiring mentally and physically.

Decent graphic from Sky's Monday Night Football:
DNaXNu6XkAINfPa.jpg:large

Fair to say we're doing alright.

Wish you got the screen capture of Gary Neville looking totally pissed off at these states not once but twice. To be fair he was very complementary of city thru gritted teeth.
I'm also looking forward to the extended interview with Kevin.

For the last three league games, a City player has come on as a sub and completed more passes than any opposition player.

7-2 v Stoke, Yaya made 61 passes in 18 minutes, their most was 18. (In this game every City player including subs and keeper made more successful passes than any Stoke player.)
3-0 v Burnley, Yaya made 26 passes in 13 minutes, their most was 20.
3-2 v WBA, Gundogan made 22 passes in 9 minutes, their most was 21.

Sources: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/167/Show/England-Man-City

I know pass completion isn't the most important stat but it's still quite interesting.

For the last three league games, a City player has come on as a sub and completed more passes than any opposition player.

7-2 v Stoke, Yaya made 61 passes in 18 minutes, their most was 18. (In this game every City player including subs and keeper made more successful passes than any Stoke player.)
3-0 v Burnley, Yaya made 26 passes in 13 minutes, their most was 20.
3-2 v WBA, Gundogan made 22 passes in 9 minutes, their most was 21.

Sources: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/167/Show/England-Man-City

I know pass completion isn't the most important stat but it's still quite interesting.
Not interesting enough for the bbc mind u,eho have not seen this yet..the bbc who didnt see,and didnt notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.